WHO WE ARE?
LONDON ONTARIO’S LEADER IN THE SUB-TRADE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR FOR DRYWALL, STUCCO, ACOUSTICAL TILE CELINGS AND MORE
Hi-Tek Drywall & Acoustics was founded in 1986 by Sam Halbouni. Over the past 32 years Hi-Tek has led the construction sub-trade industry in regular and structural steel studs framing, drywall, insulation, plastering, acoustical ceilings and systems, and interior/exterior stucco systems for commercial, institutional, industrial and multi-unit residential projects. Since inception, Hi-Tek’s family-run business in London, Ontario has been Premier in drywall, steel stud and stucco (EIFS) and we have revitalized stucco for the future.
A leader on each, and every project, and with our very competitive tendering, we ensure quality of all our finished products, completed timely and efficiently. Our ultimate pride is our maintained high standard of our workmanship and achievements as recognized time and again by General Contractors, Architects and Consultants. We are very satisfied with our rapid growth in both the number and size of jobs and concepts throughout Ontario.
Our Mission is to continually develop and nurture excellent working relationships with general contractors, architects, consultants, our employees, the unions, suppliers, and construction health & safety boards.
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- London & District Construction Association (LDCA)
- The Acoustical Association of Ontario (AAO)
- Association of the Wall & Ceiling Association (AWCA)
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local Union 1946
- Ontario Provincial Council of the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades
- EIFS Council of Canada (ECC)